Terms & Conditions
Purchases for collection or despatch should be pre-paid using Pay Pal, Credit Card, Switch Card, Card backed Cheque, Bank Transfer or Cash.
Order over £150.00 net incur no delivery charge.
You must inspect the goods as soon as is reasonably practicable after delivery and Posh Nailz Products shall not be liable for any defect in the goods unless written notice is given to Posh Nailz.
Products within 7 days of delivery. The quantity and weight of any consignment as recorded by Posh Nailz Products upon despatch from Posh Nailz Product’s place of business shall be conclusive evidence to the contrary. Posh Nailz Products shall not be liable for any non-delivery of goods unless written notice is given to Posh Nailz Products within 5 days of the date when the goods should have been delivered.
Any goods returned must be received by Posh Nailz Products within 7 days of delivery and must be complete, undamaged and in original packaging. Goods returned after the 7 days as ‘unwanted’ or ‘incorrectly ordered’ will be accepted at the discretion of Posh Nailz Products and subject to a restocking fee representing 25% of invoice value. You are responsible for retuning good to Posh Nailz Products and for proof of delivery. Goods will be returned at your expense.
If you are buying as a ‘customer’, as defined in The Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, the goods may be returned within 7 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and any UK Bank Holiday) of delivery for a full refund. To cancel and order you must notify Posh Nailz Products in writing within the 7 day period and return the goods quoting your account number and invoice number. Posh Nailz Products will refund you the invoice value of the goods. You shall be liable for the postage cost to return the goods to Posh Nailz Products (goods should be returned with proof of delivery). You must take responsible care of the goods and return them in their original packaging.
Posh Nailz Products total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation or otherwise shall be limited to repairing, replacing or at Posh Nailz Products option refunding monies paid in respect of the goods. Posh Nailz Products shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise) cost, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (whether caused by negligence of Posh Nailz Products, it’s employees, agents or subcontractors) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of any goods.
Our Data Protection Policy
It is important to us that you trust how we handle your personal information.
We may collect personal information to: process orders online and in store, book salon treatments and logging and processing training enquires.
Any personal information we hold or process will be kept up-to-date, and destroyed as soon as the reason for its collection or processing has lapsed.
You have the right to:
- Access your information
- Unsubscribe from our mailing list or withdraw any other type of consent
- Request a copy of your personal information that we hold
- Correct or update your information
- Delete your personal information, or restrict how we use your information, unless we are legally obliged not to
- Alter your personal information so you are not identifiable
We will never sell your details to any third-party organisations.
We may only pass personal data to a third-party organisation in the following situations:
- To offer you the opportunity to purchase from us, for example digital advertising networks such as Google and Facebook.
- To fulfil the delivery of products to you, for example courier companies.
- To process credit or debit card payments, for example banking establishments.
Training with Posh Nailz and your information
- We will take and hold some of your information when you enquire about any of our courses via an Expression of Interest form which is required in the first steps of enrolment into our training programme. This information is destroyed when enrolment has been confirmed.
- You will pass your information to our Funding partner via their website that is secured by your chosen password and is never accessed by Posh Nailz. Our Funding partner will have their own regulations regarding your information and can be requested from them.
- Your training provider will securely hold some of your information for contact purposes while you are training but is destroyed when lapsed.