Welcome to Posh Nailz Training.
Posh Nailz offer various, high standard courses that help you on your way to create you own profession career in the beauty industry.
We have 5 training centres in the UK:
- Posh Nailz Rawtenstall (Head Office) – 41-45 Kay St, Rawtenstall, Lancashire, BB4 7LS
- Posh Nail Fleetwood – 187 Lord Street, Fleetwood FY7 6SW
- Posh Nail Rochdale – 12-14 Cheetham Street, Rochdale OL16 1DL
- Posh Nail Middleton – 1st Floor, 48 Market place, Middleton , Manchester M24 6AF
- Posh Nail Warrington – 165 Padgate lane, Warrington, WA1 3SW
Posh Nailz Courses:
Level 3 Diploma In Nail Technology
You must be over 19 years of age and able to commit to 1 day or 1 evening a week for the duration of the course. Hours will be 18 weeks 9:30am – 3:30pm (day) or 22 weeks 6:00pm – 9:00pm(evening)
The Starter kits are provided by POSHnailz. This course is for all experience levels. No experience necessary, from beginners to experienced.
You will be required to order a uniform on the day of enrolment costing £22.90.
To enrol you will need to bring a valid passport or birth certificate and National Insurance number.
If you are interested in the course, give me a call or email and I can book you in and give you a time to come and enrolment.
The enrolment process will take about 45 minutes. Applications are all completed online.
**Please note that spaces are limited and we work on a first come first served basis.
Level 3 Diploma in Make-up Artistry
This course is open to anyone over 19years old and all ranges of experience and is fully funded through Government Funds.
This is classed as a Student Learner Loan, which is repayable if you earn over £21’000 pa.
The Course covers the following modules
- Promote Products and services
- Face and body art
- Fashion and Photographic Make-up
- Camouflage Make-up
- Media / Special Effects Make-up
- Mendhi (Henna)
- Client care and Communication
- Apply Day / Night / Occasion Make up
- Health and Safety
The Starter kits are provided for each module by PoshNailz.
If interested please contact Kristy on 01706 551 810 or email email@example.com
Nail Services NVQ Level 3
The course runs for 16 weeks (1 evening per week) in Rossendale, Warrington, Fleetwood, Rochdale and Middleton, and the course covers the following;-
• Hard Gel
• Silk Wrap
• Tip application, natural overlay and sculpture
• Pink and White (a French Manicure)
• 3D Art Demonstration
• Coloured Acrylic
As part of your course you will also cover a photographic unit which is part of your planning and events section along with Health and Safety that is covered in the salon management section.
A Course Bursary may also be available to you that could help with the cost of childcare/ travel or products, a form will be given to you along with details of how to apply and the criteria needed to be awarded any extra funds.